2.1 The data controller responsible for your personal data is Perso Library.
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact Data: Includes email address.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage Data: Information about how you use our website and services.
How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To provide our services to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Data
We may share your personal data with third parties for affiliate marketing purposes. Whenever we share your data, we ensure all third parties respect the security of your personal data and treat it in accordance with the law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to request access, correction, or erasure of your personal data.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.